The Augusta Regional Clinic envisions a community where everyone has access to compassionate, affordable and top quality dental services.
We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and provide dental care to those who do not have access to such services. We accept patients of all ages with Medicaid benefits or with no insurance.
Our clinical team provides the following dental services: exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, extractions, root canals, and crowns.
Call us today to schedule an appointment (540)-221-6635
Our team welcomes you from Tuesday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm (closed between 1pm and 2pm). Voicemails left outside of our operating hours will be returned as quickly as possible. Thank you.
COVID-19 virus prevention information:
For the safety of our patients and staff members, our clinic follows the current CDC guidelines related to the COVID-19 virus prevention:
- We ask you to wear a mask or face covering during your visit. You will be invited to take it off by our clinical team during your appointment.
- For your convenience masks and hand sanitizer are available in our waiting room.
- We will ask you health screening questions and check your temperature upon arrival.
- We kindly ask you to come alone to your appointment. No visitor or accompanying person allowed.
- Our team proceed to frequent surfaces disinfections and facility cleaning.
- Our clinical team wears N95 face masks as well as face shields. Our administrative wears cloth or disposable masks.