Dental Hygiene Assistant
Dental Assistant (Hygiene Assistant | Part-time)
We are growing! The Augusta Regional Clinic, a non-profit dental facility located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, is seeking a part time Dental Assistant to join our Dental hygiene team. We provide top quality dental care for uninsured area residents of all ages, as well as individuals enrolled in Virginia Medicaid programs.
Will you join us in making a difference in the lives of our neighbors?
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the hygienists and sometimes dentists during routine dental procedures (taking dental x-rays, charting decay and existing treatment, accurately recording patient medical histories, sterilizing instruments and operatories, performing coronal polishing and placing pit and fissure sealants).
The ideal candidate is a self -starter with impeccable chairside manners who will provide professional care to patients with diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. Previous work for a nonprofit medical facility is not required. However applicants must share our values and dedication to top quality, compassionate care for our medically underserved neighbors.
This is a great entry level position! Come and be a part of an amazing team. We work hard, we have fun and we truly make a difference in the lives of our patients. If you’re looking for a long-term, fulfilling and rewarding job, then we want to hear from you.
- Dental Assistant academic training
- Virginia X-Ray Certification or willing to obtain
- Commitment to the ARDC mission and values
- Impeccable chairside manners
- Good critical thinking, ability to initiate and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function in a collaborative manner with staff and others who work as part of our team
Salary and benefits:
- This is a part time exempt position
- 10h shift – 2 days a week (possibility to extend to more days after a successful trial period)
- $12 – 15 per hour
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid lunch break every day
- Paid holidays and floating holidays time
- Sick time and generous paid time off
To apply, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will ask for professional references. Interviews may be conducted in person or via Zoom. The positions will remain open until filled.
The Augusta Regional Clinic Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.