Dentist – Full Time
The Augusta Regional Clinic, a private non-profit dental facility located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, is seeking a full-time dentist (candidates looking for a part time position will be considered). We provide dental care to those who do not have access to such services and maintain awareness of unmet medical needs in our community. Our team provides low cost dental care for uninsured area residents of
all ages, as well as individuals enrolled in Virginia Medicaid programs.
The ideal candidate is a self -starter with impeccable chairside manners who will provide professional, high-quality dental services to patients with diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. Previous work for a nonprofit medical facility is not required however applicants must share our values and dedication to top quality, compassionate care for our medically underserved neighbors.
ARC has state-of-the-art equipment, full-time experienced dental assistants on staff and a flexible and warm work environment.
! New graduates are encouraged to apply ! Our clinic is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in a designated health professional shortage area. Public Service Loan Forgiveness opportunities may be available.
Services provided at ARC
- Routine exams and cleanings to include examination of hard and soft tissues, x-rays, occlusal
analysis and oral cancer screenings
- Periodontal Scaling and Maintenance
- Emergency care for treatment of acute dental conditions
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
- Restorations of teeth that are viable, using amalgam or composite resin materials
- Extraction of teeth (referral options available as needed)
- Pediatric care as appropriate
- Other assignments as requested by the Executive Director
- DDS degree, Current licensure with the Virginia Board of Dentistry
- Good critical thinking, ability to initiate and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a positive way with diverse populations of varying socioeconomic
backgrounds, including health care professionals, agency directors, board members, volunteers
- Ability to function in a collaborative manner with staff and others who work as part of our team
Salary and benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience, starting at $145,000 annually
- Flexible work schedule, paid lunch break, paid holidays, sick time and generous paid time off
- Dental insurance for employees and their dependents and retirement plan
- Retirement plan after completion of first year of employment
- Paid malpractice insurance, paid license renewals and membership fees and opportunities for professional development and continuing education
Will you join us in making a difference in the lives of our neighbors?
To apply: please submit your cover letter, CV and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We will ask for professional references. Interviews may be conducted in person or via Zoom. The position will remain open until filled. The Augusta Regional Clinic Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.