Support the Augusta Regional Clinic and make a difference for neighbors in need!
According to the latest census, about 13% of the Augusta County population has no form of health insurance and many more go underinsured, with dental care often requiring additional premium payment they cannot afford. The Augusta Regional Clinic is here to help people who are trying to help themselves, but simply lack the means.
Every year our clinic welcomes thousands of medically underserved neighbors seeking top quality and affordable dental care. We do not see patients with private health insurance and focus on patients covered by Medicaid or with no health insurance at all.
Our ability to continue providing care solely relies on the generosity of community members and organizations. Will you consider a gift to support our mission today?
The Augusta Regional Clinic is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extend allowed by law and there are many ways to give to the ARC:
- Mail us a check: Augusta Regional Clinic P.O. Box 153 Fishersville, VA 22939.
- Online – use the Donate now button below. Please consider covering the processing fee by adding 3% to your gift.
- Transfer stock – Please reach out to our Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on stock donation.
- Support us when you shop on Amazon – when shopping on Amazon, make sure you shop through the window smile.amazon.com, select the Augusta Regional Clinic as your favorite charity and 0.5% of your eligible purchase will be given back to the ARC. It is a free and easy way to support our clinic and patients!
- Donation in kind – here is a list of most needed items currently:
- Office stationery – ink pens, Post it notes
- Cleaning supplies – Clorox Wipes, Swiffer Wet Jet replacement pads & solution, paper towels, tissues, hand soap, dish soap, sponges
- Small equipment – coffee pot, vacuum cleaner
Please contact Sophie Parson, Executive Director (email@example.com) with any questions you may have regarding your donation.
We are grateful for your support. Thank you!
PS: Many companies offer a program that will match your donations to nonprofits. Please check with your company to see if they have a matching program. Most often all you will need to do is complete a form and turn it in to either your company or to the non-profit. Here is a link to a list of companies that Match Employee Contributions to nonprofits: http://www.privateerlynx.com/donationmatching.html