“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”
– Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)
Donors Make the Difference!
Thank you for making a difference!
At the Augusta Regional Clinic, our donors are the cornerstone of our organization.
Without your generous gifts:
- the clinic could not treat the citizens of our community – our neighbors and friends with chronic illnesses – whose ongoing care gives them the gift of health and an enhanced quality of life;
- the clinic could not dispense medication to those who might otherwise do without it and suffer needlessly;
- the clinic could not provide dental health services to children and adults who might not have any other options for preventive, restorative, or extractive care and pain relief.
Your gift this year will:
- help an estimated 1,100 patients, enabling over 4,000 medical visits and over 12,000 prescriptions
- enable the Dental clinic to offer treatment to 3,000 patients , providing 4,500 dental encounters
Our dedicated staff and volunteers compassionately serve, knowing the community recognizes and generously supports their efforts.
Supplies Needed At the Clinic
There are many ways to help the Free Clinic, including donating products (it is tax deductible!). Below are the products most in need.
- Copy paper
- Mailing labels
- Post-It Notes
- 9×12 and 10×13 manila envelopes
- Quart and gallon-sized ziplock bags
- Bottled water
- Paper plates
- Plastic utensils
Exam Room Supplies:
- Exam table paper
- Exam gloves
- Alcohol preps
- Facial tissue
- Tongue depressors